- RanydaizAsked on May 25, 2010 at 06:33 PMAnother one messed up and not in My Forms -- http://www.operationlookout.org/Missing_Kids/RecoveryReportsData.html -- Downloadable excel report takes you to 404. Viewable report not loading.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 26, 2010 at 03:52 AMTo create a new downloadable excel report
1. On "My Forms" page select your form and click on "Reports" and click "Add New Report",
2. Select Excel option and complete steps on the wizard.
- RanydaizAnswered on May 26, 2010 at 03:02 PMThank you but I'm a little confused...Does a form need to have at least one submission before you can set this up? I've followed the directions to a T and I'm not given an option to "Add New Report". When I click on "Reports" it pops open and tells me "This form has no submissions to report." and then an OK button. I'm not given any choice to add anything, but yet, you'd think I'd get that message when I click on the "Submissions" button, but no, I get an empty submissions report.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 27, 2010 at 07:53 AMYes, you should make a test submission before creating the report.