- MasalamediaAsked on May 03, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Speaking of unnecessarily complicated.: "Obfuscate" vs. "Hide,"
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Instant: Instantly Brewed Forms!
- moonzkieAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Can you please explain what you meant by "Speaking of unnecessarily complicated.: "Obfuscate" vs. "Hide,"", for us to assist you better.
- MasalamediaAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 11:48 AM
I found it ironic (in a good natured way) that your new instantly brewed forms tout the virtue of simplicity but then rely on programmer jargon in the settings.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 12:57 PM
We appreciate very much your attention to this detail
I have forwarded this our developers to correct this and make it more user friendly
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 04, 2013 at 12:08 AMI agree, "hide" is a better term. It is not precise but it is better.