- CRCCDNAsked on May 04, 2013 at 09:24 PM
I know I can turn the jotform into a pdf or template, but is there a way to add a form I made to another friends jotform account?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 05, 2013 at 12:28 AM
To share your forms please add their jotform accounts as your sub-accounts, by following these steps
1. Click on your account settings to open the account settings page
2. On left panels click on Users, then use the Create New User button
Then , they should be able to see the forms into their own account, at the SHARED WITH YOU section
- jcamalAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 06:11 PM
I dont see this menu and "Shared with wou" :(
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 06:33 PM
We'd appreaciate if you could please open another thread if you're having trouble with form sharing. Thanks!