- littleflauntersAsked on May 06, 2013 at 04:44 AM
HI it is still not working. I am not getting any mail on my mail ids after clicking on submission.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- glennleeAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 08:43 AM
Sorry for your inconvenience.
Your email address firstname.lastname@example.org is not in the bounce list.
I also made a test submission on your form and then I checked our mail log. According to the mail log the email was sent successfully.
I cannot see the form on the link you have provided. Can you please share us the Form url on your facebook. Thanks!
- littleflauntersAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 12:50 PMHello.. Thank you very much. I did receive your test mail.
But my friends have sent me the same Order Form and i havent received
it on my mail yet.
I dont know what to do.
- littleflauntersAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 12:50 PMthis is the link
- glennleeAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 01:27 PM
Thanks for confirming that you have received the test mail I sent.
Please follow guide above because I checked your email notification and your Sender email is set to email. Please kindly change it to email@example.com.
- littleflauntersAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 01:26 AMThank you very much.
Have made the changes----But if the limit of 10 crosses, i wont be getting
any more submission?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 02:30 AM
Yes, you won't received any after reaching the limit. Also, your customers can't see the form on your website.
You may consider upgrading to our Paid Plans to increase your limits. Or, use the Normal Form Embed Option and use alternative such TradableBits Social Media Apps for adding normal/unsecure form to Facebook Page Tabs.