What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
auto-refresh of google spreadsheet integrationAsked by Naatak on May 06, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I would request is auto-refresh of google spreadsheet integration.
Currently, new entries can come into the sheet and so can edited entries. But if I do anything else with that sheet (like add/modify certain columns), the integration is broken.
Currently, I remove that integration and add a new one on a weekly basis. As you can imagine the pain in this approach, I request a auto-refresh capability of the jotform-to-google-spreadsheet that recreates the sheet from scratch either on demand or periodically (for me once per day would suffice).
Good day! Let me explain that;
1. The Google Spreadsheet Columns or Headers should match the Form Field labels. If you will modify these, you may broke the integration. This is how Google Spreadsheet works for us.
2. If you update any submission, it will create another row in the Google Spreadsheet result.
You may just try this workaround to avoid re-integrating the form to Google Spreadsheet and broke the integration if you will modify the headers;
1. Create another Spreadsheet
2. Copy and Paste the entries from the form Google Spreadsheet result to this newly created Spreadsheet
3. Do the changes on the newly created spreadsheet.