- rockersdiveAsked on May 06, 2013 at 12:31 PM
My Colleague is unable to access mp3 attachments to forms and getting notification indicating her IP is blocked due to a phishing scam. I can assure you this is not the case and we need this rectified as soon as possible, as it is affecting our business as usual process. I look forward to your rapid response and I will be happy to supply you more info if needed.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 01:43 PM
Hello Jess, can we please have your colleague's Username and IP address so that we can look into this problem for you and correct it.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 03:13 PM
For some reasons, your response came out empty. Can you please post it again using this link?
- rockersdiveAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 03:16 PM
The user is getting the jotform submission forwarded via email, we have been doing this for many monthes this way. She receives the email forwarded from email@example.com as 3 of us do and then DL the mp3 attached , when she is attempting to DL she is getting the following:
· Your IP address: 22.214.171.124
· The owner of this website (www.jotform.us) has banned your IP address (126.96.36.199). (Ref. 1006)
· Timestamp: Mon, 06 May 2013 11:56:43 -0700
Please assist at the earliest please
- pinoytechAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 03:29 PM
I have now whitelisted your friends IP address and deleted his/her form as well. It should be working fine now.