- FTFAsked on May 06, 2013 at 05:12 PM
How do I check my spelling?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 09:33 PM
Good day! We don't have any but most of the browsers have the capability to check spelling. Just right click to any text area and choose "Check Spelling" option;
You can also use extensions or add-ons such as Grammarly.
- FTFAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 11:32 PMThank you. I will give this a try. You all are very helpful!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 07, 2013 at 01:00 AM
You are welcome. It's my pleasure to help. Thanks as well.
- chabadAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 07:38 AM
That option doesnt work because it when you right click, it gives jotform options, not the native computer options. It is actually quite frustrating.
- FTFAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 08:35 AMI have simply been working back and forth between jotform and MS Word doc.
I write in MS Word for the spell check, and copy/past into jotform.
* Forbidden to Fail, Inc.*
*"My Purpose Is Strengthening People For Kingdom Purpose"*
*1511 E Fowler Ave Ste. J Tampa, FL 33612 *
* 813*402*8207/ forbiddentofail.com *
- EliezerNAnswered on November 21, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
We would appreciate if you open a new thread to post your concern there, in that way we will be able to give you the proper assistance and even send your request to our development team so that they can consider the implementation of this feature.
We really appreciate you share the way you have been so that you can check your spelling. That's a good idea to work with MS Word as an alternative solution.
- santafecreativetourismAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 08:46 AM
Reply email form needs "spell checking" especially if we are paying for a service. Doesn't that seem standard?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 09:28 AM
Please check your own thread for our reply.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 12:55 AM
We have moved your comment to a new thread.