- brodtexAsked on May 07, 2013 at 05:41 AM
How to reduce the space between two blocks?
(between "issues" and "text with HTML link")
Thank you !
- jalaludeenAnswered on May 07, 2013 at 05:49 AM
You can use this below code in Inject Custom CSS code area,
padding-bottom: 0 !important;
padding-top: 0 !important;
This will reduce your space between two block.
Please refer this guide for more information on How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- glennleeAnswered on May 07, 2013 at 08:28 AM
You can also adjust the spacing between question in the preferences. Please follow the steps below.
1. Click Setup & Embed.
2. Click Preferences > Field styles.
3. Then adjust the Question Spacing.