- lourdeslentesAsked on May 08, 2013 at 03:59 AM
we are not able to print our fourn duly sent by our client
even on printer or in pdf
What can we do ??
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 04:01 AM
Do you mean on the Submissions page the print form button does not work?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 04:03 AM
There is a problem on the Inbox page for printing. We are aware of that and working on it.
For now you can use the Print button on the Submissions page. That works. I just tested and confirmed it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 04:05 AM
On Submissions page here is how you can print it:
a. Select a form,
b. Click submissions button on the top toolbar,
c. Click print button on submissions page
We will update you via this thread once this is fixed. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 06:14 AM
Hi. Thanks for reporting this. There was a slight bug in some of the new code I released onto the site which was causing this error. Sorry about that.
I have just issued a fix for this so you should now be able to print your submissions correctly.
Please let me know if you have any further problems.