- mcecertificacionAsked on May 08, 2013 at 07:11 AM
Please help us with this issue.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 07:28 AM
I checked your form and see that you have set your form submission limit to 3 and that's the reason your form gets disabled.
Please delete the value of submission limits of your form. Please follow these steps to change it:
1. Open your form in Form Builder.
2. Click on "Preferences" from the top menu tab.
3. Click on last tab "Form Limits" and then delete/change the value of "Submission Limit"
This should solve your issue. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- mcecertificacionAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 07:51 AM
Thank you for yor promtp answer. Is running perfectly.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 07:58 AM
Glad to know that.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.