- StudioBeAsked on May 08, 2013 at 01:52 PM
So I have a very long application form on our site. I used page breaks to split the form up into sections so that it doesnt feel too long to the end user. However, its still pushing my footer (on my site) down to below where the end of the form would be without page breaks. Leaving a huge amount of empty space. Is there a work around for this? Thanks!Page URL:
- StudioBeAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 01:59 PM
Maybe a combination of page breaks and form collapse? Help!
- glennleeAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 02:01 PM
I checked your website and I found out that the Iframe height is 7871px. Please change the height value to (600 - 800 px). You can adjust it the way you prefer.
- StudioBeAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 02:06 PM
Will that effect the page breaks though?
- glennleeAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 02:17 PM
No, changing your iframe height will not effect the page break. This will only remove the space between your footer and the form.