- dcstallsAsked on May 09, 2013 at 02:08 PM
My spreadsheet integration was fixed.broken again after a JotForm developer made changes.
1. 3-4 of the fields are not populated in the spreadsheet (even though the user proveded data)
- if i cancel and re-set integration all of the data shows up, however new submissions are missing data
2. JotForm says that I have 58 submissions, spreadsheet contains 66 submissions.
This is really making me worried about the reliability of this app/program.Page URL:
- KadeJMAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 03:51 PM
Hello, I did a quick test on a clone of your form to check the integration with your form type usage and the Google Integration appears to be working as it should.
If possible can you please provide us with a screenshot and additional details of which submissions these are? We don't have access to your google integration so seeing what is happening would be greatly appreciated this way we can help to get the problem corrected better.
Additionally after checking your form on your account I'm not sure where this " 58 " you speak of is since I see you have the mentioned " 66 " submissions in your Submissions Control Panel. Or did you mean that you have several that are missing on the spreadsheet itself from this then?
- dcstallsAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 11:39 AM
The fields/columns that are not populating are
- Do you currently use a Document Management System
- Please scan and upload
- Do we have permission to list your company (A REQUIRED FIELD)
- If you have a logo...
I have other suggestions about removing characters like ( ) - etc... however my questions need explanations. Can I manually edit what JotForm will use as the column header?
- dcstallsAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 12:25 PM
I am made all the requested edits... and it is still not populating these fields.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 05:47 PM
I was able to replicate the problem with your form on the first place but after removing the question mark symbols e.g. Do you currently use a Document Management System? it fixes the problem. Unfortunately, symbols like "/", "()", "?", "-" "=" etc... are most common issues with Google Spreadsheets since it's some sort of limitations on the API. The quickiest workaround we can offer for now is to removed the symbols on these questions and re-integrate your form again. That should help.
Example on your cloned form,
Feel free to submit a test. Thanks!