- kndservicesAsked on May 09, 2013 at 02:35 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 02:43 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Are you getting the timeout errors upon submission? If yes, can we try to submit your form for testing purposes?
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- kndservicesAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 05:55 PM
Yes, the client is complaining of time out errors upon submission. Yes please submit a form for testing purposes.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 07:46 PM
I was able to succesfully submit data through this form, see the thank you page I got after my submission
- kndservicesAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 04:13 PM
I know, us too. :(
But our client off and on doesn't work.....
- kndservicesAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 04:19 PM
Right when the client goes to hit "Submit" the browser just keeps thinking..then it fails due to a server time out.
Is there a particular browser that works better or worse with Jotform?
Could the submit.jotform.co be failing?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 06:01 PM
We recommend to use any up to date browser, for example, Google Chrome, Safari (for Mac users), Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer 10.
Do you have the information about your client's operating system and browser versions? It might help with further investigation.
To check if the problem is related or not to the action submit.jotform.co URL, you can Clone your form, then ask your client to submit the cloned version of your form. Since you are premium user, your new forms resides on a jotformpro.com domain with submit.jotformpro.com action URL.
Thank you for cooperation.