- GodwardAsked on May 09, 2013 at 10:38 PM
- jalaludeenAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Yes you can able to change font style for forms,
1. Open form
2. Click form Style -> Font, Font Size, Font Color also.
3. You can Custom CSS code also
Please refer this guide for more information on How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 01:48 AM
If you need to change the font styles or color, please follow these steps:
1. Open your form in "Form Builder"
2. Click on "Setup & Embed"
3. Click on "Preferences"
4. Click on "Form Styles" tab and you will get the options to change the font styles.