- soralAsked on May 10, 2013 at 09:40 AM
how many fields is in free version? I have 13 fields but I get per mail only 7 fields
- pinoytechAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 09:46 AM
There is no limit on adding fields in your form. Please take a look at our pricing page for more details. Can you please share to us the URL of the form you are having problem with for further assistance?
- soralAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 10:13 AMI have a test site http://www.beycikinfo.com/test.html I can see
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 11:19 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 11:24 AM
In addition to my collegue's response with regards to email notification, you need to manually update your notification or re-create it because if you made some changes with your form like adding or deleting some fileds it won't automatically update.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.