- vgouge1Asked on May 10, 2013 at 02:19 PM
I am trying to edit a warning message on a form input. I see where to go into Preferences and edit warning messages, but the mesage I want to edit is not included in this list of options. Where is it, and how do I edit it?
Also, the default message has a grammatical error it in - the word "be" is missing.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 07:49 PM
I just checked it and was able to see it there. Kindly review. Thanks!
- vgouge1Answered on May 14, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Nope. I checked all 3 of my forms, and I did not find that option in the form warning message settings. see my screen shot for the Flyer order form.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 04:36 PM
I tried logging in as a free user and still I can view these error warnings. I would suggest to clear your browsers cache, cookies and everything likes history. After that, logout and log back in. This might help.
We'll wait your reply. Thank you!
- vgouge1Answered on May 15, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Nope, I am seeing what I showed you. The warning messages available for editing do not match up with the one I want to edit. Have tried this in completely new browsers, so it's not a caching issue.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 01:06 PM
Upon cloning your form, I was able to replicate the problem. I have submitted a ticket to get it rectified as soon as possible.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 06:36 AM
I am pleased to inform you that the bug you have reported has been fixed.
Kindly refresh your browser and/or clear its cache to see the changes on your end.