- Monique888Asked on April 13, 2011 at 06:01 PM
Currently, my form is 3 pages. 2-3 pages are too long to print. Is it possible to shrink to fit the form to one page?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 06:35 AM
You can shrink the fields and put them side by side to save space.
To do this:
1. Open the form in JotForm
2. Select the form you wish to edit
3. Click on the properties of the question field
4. Select Shrink.
Another faster way to shrink a field is by simply doing a right click on
and select Shrink.
Hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 07:13 AM
In addition to what mliz said, you may also try changing the field spacing in your form. To do this:
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences button
3. Choose Field Styles tab
4. Change Question Spacing to any number you'd like
Play around with numbers to find out which works best for you. Do not forget to save your form.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have other questions.