- powertoscourAsked on May 11, 2013 at 12:41 PM
How do i change my email?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 11, 2013 at 01:53 PM
If you'd like to change your account email address, please go to My Account - Profile Page. https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/profile. Find and Click "Edit" in Email Section.
If you'd like to change the form recipient email address, please follow this guide: Finding out E-Mail Address Used for Submission Notifications.
- powertoscourAnswered on May 11, 2013 at 02:08 PM
I tried that and it worked. I was able to change my email.
unfortunataly, it didnt solve my problem.
I am not receiving any email notifications. I was told in another thread that it was my email server.
New email doesnt work either. The problem just started today and Im running up my limit of 100 with all the tests.
I'm at a loss.
- powertoscourAnswered on May 11, 2013 at 02:13 PM
Heres the other thread:
I dont wnat to complcate things but Im at a loss for why all of the sudden it quit working?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 11, 2013 at 02:27 PM
I have already responded to you on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/216041-Im-getting-a-reached-my-limit-pop-up?k=72863ed2bbf8e1b3f92f6d70d092c902
Please change "Sender Email" of your Notification alert to "email@example.com". This will solve your issue.
Please let us know if you want us to change that for you.
- powertoscourAnswered on May 11, 2013 at 02:48 PM
I have done that.
Yes Please. try it. Its not working for me.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 11, 2013 at 02:54 PM
Please use only one thread for your issue. Looks like we are discussing the same thing on two different thread.
I have responded to your other thread. Please check and let me know via that thread and we will resolve this together.