- ornatepetalsAsked on May 14, 2013 at 02:40 PM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 03:37 PM
I was able to reproduce this issue.
I am creating a ticket for you and forwarding it to our development team. As soon as there are updates from them you will get the notification via this thread.
- ornateAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 09:14 PM
I have traced the problem. Its the multiple upload page in my form that corrupts the whole submission. See in my form i have five different categories of documents. In each category i have enable multiple upload. If in category 1 i upload a file called foto.jpg on my desktop and then go to category 2 and upload the same file foto.jpg , the whole form cant get submited after i hit submit. But i need the foto.jpg in the same categories 1 and 2 .....
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 04:21 AM
Looks like you have removed the multiple upload fields from your form. Anyway, a ticket is already created for your issue. I will update it will recent findings. Let's wait for updates from our development team.
- ornatepetalsAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 02:17 PM
Hi Sid, yes i needed to do that urgently as i wait for the development
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 02:27 PM
Not an issue. I have a cloned version of your form.
The work is in progress and you should get the updates by our development team.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 05:57 AM
Thank you for sharing with us some further details of the issue, ornatepetals. With it I was able to trace immediately the cause. I also just made a fix for it.
If you continue to experience problems with your forms, please do let us know.