- JotForm SupportabajanAsked on May 14, 2013 at 09:02 PM
This thread was created to reply to jonsan32's last post in the thread
Stopping forward slashes in email hyperlinks
An extra condition can be added to prevent users from entering http:// (or https://). To illustrate, test this clone of your form and you'll see that once either http:// or https:// is entered, a reminder is displayed and the submit button becomes hidden. If you clone the form, you'll notice three things that are different from the original form:
1. It has an extra element (the reminder)
2. Its injected CSS has two extra rules
3. There's an extra conditionIf you would like further help with this, please let us know.
- jonsan32Answered on May 14, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Thanks a ton! That is smart, and definitely something I should've thought of. Much appreciated.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 07:23 AM
You're welcome :)
Glad I could help.