- elle_steinerAsked on April 14, 2011 at 01:06 PM
I am using JotForm for an eNewsletter sign up form.
I have large spaces above and below the form, as well as above the 'submit' button. There is also a mysterious period infront of the email form field. Can you help me?
- elle_steinerAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 01:13 PM
Ok, I found the answer to the spacing issue, but I still have the mysterious period in the form. Any ideas on how to get that to go away?
- elle_steinerAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 01:32 PM
Ok, so I fixed THAT problem by using CSS to turn it white so you can't see it.
Now I have a new problem.
After hitting the 'Submit' button, there is a LARGE space below the confirmation text. I see that it is a style of the iFrame. Is there a way for me to override that text? It has the min-height: 300px, I want that to be a lot smaller.
- elle_steinerAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 02:40 PM
Ok, I'm using iframes now, and adjusted the form size.
- Chan ShahAnswered on May 08, 2011 at 03:17 PM
when i type TEXT with space bar between words I get warning displayed that " This field must only have letters and numbers "
When I type as below:
then i get no warning message.
Basically I am not allowed to have space bars between words and full stops.
Can you help.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 08, 2011 at 04:17 PM
It is most advised that you post new threads instead of posting your question in unrelated topics such as this. Anyway, I might as well answer your post so here it goes:
You need to remove validation on your text box (or text area). To do this:
1. Click on the specific field
2. Click the Validation button in the toolbar
3. Choose None
4. Save your form
That should do the trick. Hope this solution works for you. Let us know if you have other questions, although we'll appreciate it if you post a new thread for that. Thank you.
- shmuelgAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 12:40 PM
I am also having spacing issues with my form: http://www.jotform.com/?formID=12215122353
Between the words of "Points Earned" when previewed, the space is gone/missing. This also occurs with the words after the colon ":" on each line.
Please advise since I could not find the "validation" button as you suggested above.
See screen shot below.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 31, 2011 at 01:33 PM
I am sorry but your post is clearly off-topic. The original post has nothing to do with your issue. Please open a new thread for it. Thanks!