- singhavnAsked on May 15, 2013 at 04:38 AM
I just created a free account to test the functionalities before I upgrade. I created a web form and wanted all responsed to go to the google spreadsheet. I synced jotform with google spreadsheet and successfully authenticated. However after one submission, all other submissions are not going to the google spreadsheet. So I am submitting the forms from differnet computers but the responses are not adding to google spreadsheet. Can you please check?
- glennleeAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 06:15 AM
Sorry for you inconvenience.
I cloned your form and integrated it to spreadsheet. Then I tested it, I was also replicate the error but I tried to remove the spreadsheet integration and renamed the paypal transaction Id to paypal-transaction-id then re-integrate the form to spreadsheet again ,now I able to see the data in my spreadsheet.
I suggest to do the same in your end.
1. Remove the integration. Click integrations > Google spreadsheet > click remove integration button.
2. Re-integrate the form to google spreadsheet again.
- memaxtAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 08:24 AM
i'm having the same problem,
Removing and re-integrating only fixes the problem for 1 submission, then you have to repeat the process again for it to update another submission
- jefreylandichoAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I have already responded to the issue you are experiencing at the moment with Google Integration. Please refer to this thread for the answer.
- markashtonAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Hi That links not working ... check em first before you post them
- JotForm Supporttasha_izeAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 02:03 PM
I am sorry you were unable to see the link. I was able to succesfully navigate to the link. If you would still like to review the link please visit it here http://www.jotform.com/answers/253040-Google-Spreadsheet-Integration-Not-Working#7.
- markashtonAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 02:35 PM
Sorry ... that link is not accessible through my computer ... every browser i.e. FF, IE, Safari, Chrome ... just goes into some loop.
Is there an alternative page url I can use.
- JotForm Supporttasha_izeAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 04:10 PM
I am sorry you are unable to review the link. I was able to review it in all browser without any problems. However, there is no need for you to review that link any more as our developement team was able to fix the problem with the Google Spreadsheet Integration.
- myonlinecaAnswered on March 04, 2017 at 07:52 AM
Guys i have the same problem. please resolved asap . here is the ink - https://form.jotform.me/myonlineca/proprietorship
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 04, 2017 at 04:03 PM
You will be provided with assistance in your main thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1081807 shortly after.