- dvvasquezAsked on May 15, 2013 at 08:27 AM
For those answering No to the question "are you a 501c3 charity", how do I disable the user to continue with the application? They must answer Yes to continue with the form.
- glennleeAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 09:00 AM
Thanks for contacting us!
You can use conditions in your forms to hide the fields. On your "are you a 501c3 charity question", you should use a radio button instead of checkbox because on checkbox you can answer both yes and no.
Here is the cloned form.
Here are the steps for using conditions.
1. Click Setup & Embed > Conditions.
2. Choose Save/ Hide a form fields.
3. Then set the conditions below. Then click save.
I also added a hover text that serves as reminder for the user.
1. Click the field, then click properties.
2. Then add the text on your hover. Then click ok.
I hope this helps. Thanks!