- scclubAsked on May 15, 2013 at 01:12 PM
I am creating a registation form that will include a list of summer classes. I want peole to have the ability to choose more that one class. How do I do that?
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 01:26 PM
For multiple choices, you simply use CHECK BOX for that
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 01:27 PM
Radio buttons are only used when only one choice is allowed. For multiple selections, check boxes are always used for that.
Hope this helps! =)
- scclubAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 02:06 PM
Ohay, good to know. I have a lot of information under the radio buttons. Will I have to re-type eveything to change it to a check box or is there a way to easily make the edit?
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 02:12 PM
Perhaps an easy way to do it is to copy and paste the choices on a word pad (MS Word or even Notepad) and then paste them as soon as you replace the radio buttons with check boxes. That way you don't have to type each entry manually.