- kkautzAsked on May 15, 2013 at 05:41 PM
I set up a form for a friend and they told me that the form results goes to one account sometimes, another account other times, all accounts sometimes. It's very inconsistent.
Any help would be great!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 09:24 PM
I checked your emails from the bounce list and they were not there so it should be working fine. Did you checked your spam filters or spam folder if they were not blocked?
I would also suggest to use firstname.lastname@example.org as the sender's email to avoid emails not being able to reach its destinations. Here's how you can change sender email to email@example.com
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this:
Do let us know if you have further questions. Thank you!