- dziner77Asked on May 15, 2013 at 05:57 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 09:19 PM
You cannot have more than one primary email. However, if you want to setup an alternate email address to send the submissions, you can do that1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:
7. Click "Finish" and Save your form.