- ssmediatorAsked on May 15, 2013 at 07:21 PM
Is there a way to make my form so that if one field is not completed then another must be completed?
For example, if they do not fill in the "email" field, then they must fill in the "contact number" field. Similarliy, if they do not fill in the "contact number" field, then they must fill in the "emial" field.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 01:02 AM
I am not sure if that's doable but I find no way of doing that on the form builder. How about just making the "Email" field mandatory so they can't skip the field? Or how about creating a condition that ask them in what way they'd like to be contacted?
If you clone this form, you can view existing conditions in it.
Do let us know if you have further inquiry. Thanks!
- ssmediatorAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 05:06 PM
Yes, I like your example. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 05:09 PM
Great! Kindly clone the form to figure out the setup. If you require assistance, do let us know. Cheers!
- TellmemoreAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 05:19 PM