- PPSSpecservAsked on May 15, 2013 at 10:07 PM
On my form, I get the ""Error, We couldn't find the submission you are looking for on our servers." message.
What am I doing wrong??
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 08:19 AM
The code in the Link URL box (second screenshot below) of the Thank You Page Wizard is incorrect. It's probably best to just remove the link altogether and replace it with a new one. I cloned the form and ran some tests and it worked just fine after I replaced that link. You can test the clone here (For testing purposes, I removed the "Required" validation from all of the fields so that you could just complete one field and submit the form.)
Here's what to do with your own form:
1. Load the form in the form builder, go into the thank you message and delete the link
2. Copy the following code and paste it [Ctrl+V] into the same position from which the original link was deleted:
3. Select the same code, click the Insert/edit link button
and paste the same code from your clipboard into the Link URL box
4. Click Insert and save the form
That should do it. Please let us know if you experience further problems with this.
- PPSSpecservAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 03:34 PM