- dano2334Asked on May 15, 2013 at 10:14 PM
- dinesh-itAnswered on May 15, 2013 at 11:51 PM
yes you can get email Notification when ever some one submits your form.
Check this tutorial for how to set up an email notification
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 16, 2013 at 04:42 AM
Please refer the guide suggested by Dinesh. This will help you understand how to configure Email Notifications.
I also checked one of your form's notification setup and see that you have not set the "Sender Email". Request you to please select "email@example.com" as your "Sender Email".
Please follow these steps to change your "Sender Email":
1. Click Setup & Embed
2. Email Alerts
3. Open your form Notification or Autoresponder
4. click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender's Name by selecting from the Sender information dropdown list.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.