- ceandersAsked on April 14, 2011 at 04:58 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 05:33 PM
To change the email address to which your form sends results, please do the following:
1. Load your form in the form builder (My Forms > click the form in question > click "Edit")
2. While on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click the "Email Alerts" toolbar button
3. Click the notification on which you want to change the email address (presumedly, with your form there is just one notification)
4. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
5. On the bottom right of the envelope graphic, you will see the current recipient email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Click that address, select all of it (Ctrl+A) and hit the "Delete" key
7. Now type the new address (email@example.com) in that text box
8. Click "Finish" and save your changes
9. To check if submissions will now go to the new address, open the notification again and click "Test Email"
10. Check the inbox at the new address for the test message
11. If you have received the message, the notificaion is setup correctly.
For additional information on setting up notifications and autoresponses, please see these articles in our user guide:
Thanks for asking and please feel free to pose additional questions to our team. We will endeavor to assist you to the best of our ability.
- ceandersAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 06:08 PM