- ForthenvironmentlinkAsked on May 17, 2013 at 07:24 AM
How can I add a picture (logo) to the pdf of a form?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 09:07 AM
Are you refering to Created PDF Form?
You can use the image field to add your image as logo in the form. Then use the Create PDF Form to have a PDF document with logo on it.
I created a PDF Form using my test form. This is the PDF form
Hope this help. Inform us if you have more question.
- ForthenvironmentlinkAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 09:13 AM
Thanks for your email.
I mean once the form is submitted by the applicant, can we as the admin, create a pdf form with logos and html text exactly as it appears on the online form. ( I know I can pdf my submission but they ony appear with the fields not exact as they are, not inlcuding free html or pictures)
The reason for this is that there is legal information on the form that we need to print adn the customer needs to sign.
Is this possible?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 03:02 PM
Check for my answer on this thread
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 03:07 PM
If you want to add an image to the Email Body, you can do that as well, just uplod the image to an image repository such as imgur.com and then add the direct link by clicking in the icon to embed the image