- TcDogTrainingAsked on May 18, 2013 at 12:35 PM
My form allows customers to complete their address but it is not showing in the email to me. All other fields are. Can anyone help please?
It's a fantastic service until something nigly like this occurs.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 18, 2013 at 01:06 PM
I checked your form and see that the notification's email content has wrong value. Looks like you must have edited your notification and then changed your address field of your form.
I have updated your form's notification. Please test and let us know if your issue is resolved.
- TcDogTrainingAnswered on May 18, 2013 at 01:29 PM
I wanted one address box rather than several. That is reasonable isn't it!
Also, beacuase of this error it has cost me 11 tries!! Thats 11 against my 100 allowed per month. I dont think that is fair. I have only had one customer form and that one was missing the address.
- TcDogTrainingAnswered on May 18, 2013 at 01:38 PM
I deleted the email box and re-did a new one. Seems to have solved the issue!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 18, 2013 at 02:12 PM
Glad to know that your issue was resolved.
Also, i have reduced your submission counter by 11.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- TcDogTrainingAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 05:22 AM
Thank you. :)
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 10:26 AM
You are welcome.
Should you have any questions feel free to contact us.