- larryRiceAsked on May 18, 2013 at 12:45 PM
I created and embedded the form and it is on my site online. Now, how do I receive the information submitted? Where is it?Page URL:
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 18, 2013 at 03:01 PM
You should have received the email notification for every submission. If you want to see your submissions online, please follow these steps:
1. Login to your JotForm account and click "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select your form for which you want to see the submissions and "Highlight" it by clicking
3. Click "Submissions" on the toolbar menu
You can export the submission data in excel. You can also integrate your form with google spreadsheet. Please refer these guides:
Let us know if you need further assistance.