- summerlandphotographyAsked on May 19, 2013 at 06:49 AM
- moonzkieAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Have you tried checking the Form Templates as there might be forms that you need which will just need some improvements and revisions?
- summerlandphotographyAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 09:41 PM
Thanks Moonzkie, I have looked at the templates but can't find anything I am after.
From the sounds of it, I think I need someone to design it and insert CSS code. Does that sound correct?
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Yes, that is correct. You can actually do a lot of modifications, design-wise, by injecting custom CSS codes.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 11:33 PM
You might like to take a look at this article for more detailed information on How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
With regards to your query, can you please provide us screenshot of the form you want to achieved for further assistance?
- summerlandphotographyAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Unfortunately I don't know anything about CSS... which is why asking for someone skilled to create it.
I have attached a rough sketch of what I am after (but this layout is not essential, just as long as it looks good)
ps. sorry I can't seem to attach the photo on my desktop, but it may be similar to this website HERE
- pinoytechAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 11:54 PM
My apologies Lee for not including the article on how to insert image(screenshot) into a post. http://www.jotform.com/answers/31636-How-to-insert-embed-a-screen-shot-a-k-a-screen-dump-into-a-post
- pinoytechAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Can you please take a look at this demo form that I've created if this is what you want to achieved?
- summerlandphotographyAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 12:45 AM
YES this is the direction to what I am after.
Is it possible for the column/page to be not so narrow? And to save space on the page, for the photo's to be in 2 rows of 2 columns (instead of staked on top of each other).
FYI. this is the idea I originally started out with HERE
Thank you, Lee
- pinoytechAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 01:14 AM
I've updated my demo form. Can you please take a look at again? http://www.jotformpro.com/form/31388634401957
- summerlandphotographyAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 01:42 AM
Thank you Pinotech,
A couple more questions if that is OK?
• Can I add text underneath the headline to describe the contest?
• Can I add text to the bottom of the page (tems & conditions)?
• Can I change the size of the photos (eg. 400x250 pixels)?
Is this template easy enough for me to access.
Thank you for taking the time.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 02:46 AM
With regards to your query,
Can I add text underneath the headline to describe the contest?
- Yes, you can sub heading. Please take a look visual bellow.
Can I add text to the bottom of the page (tems & conditions)?
- Yes, you can Terms and Conditions in your form. Please take a look at this article for more detailed information. http://jotform.me/help/76-Adding-a-License-Agreement-to-a-Form
Can I change the size of the photos (eg. 400x250 pixels)?
- Yes, you can change the size of the photos. Please take a look visual bellow.
Is this template easy enough for me to access?
-You need first to cloned the form(demo form) for you to have easy access if you need some modification with the form. Please take a look at this article for more detailed information: http://jotform.me/help/28-Cloning-a-Form-from-a-Web-Page
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- summerlandphotographyAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 06:06 PM
Thank you Pinoytech, you have been extremely helpful.
I have managed to put together a form HERE, but I don't know how to replace images from my hard drive. i see you can change the code and link to somewhere on the web – but I'm not sure how to insert from hard drive.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 06:40 PM
Use our Image Tool it's under Power Tools. You can upload images there from your hard drive without using HTML Codes.
However, if you'd only like to update the images on the HTML code provided by my colleague, you have to upload your images first to any 3rd party image hosting sites like http://tinypic.com/. After that, get the image direct link of the uploaded image and replace the existing Image URLs from the options. Here's how:
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- summerlandphotographyAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 01:22 AM
I have now completed my form (thanks again for your help)... however when I completed the form as a test, it gave me an error message that the "fields are incomplete".
Is there something simple I am missing? PAGE HERE
- pinoytechAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 01:46 AM