- drakeladueAsked on May 19, 2013 at 06:50 AM
Hellow I am having an issue where the header seems seems to have an open div or non existant div tag and it's pushing my page up to the top can you help with a patch please. Just go to the site listed below and then click on "check in Here" You'll see what I mean right away it pushes the top of the page up
- moonzkieAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I am not able to replicate on the said problem. Do you mean the when it pushes to the top the "Welcome" note disappears? If yes, then you will have to create a top note on after every page break that you create.
If you mean that you just want the fields to have like a space on top following the regular space you had on the "welcome" note, you can do so by adding a Free Text (HTML) field and adding <br> to have the desired spaces.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 11:23 AM
If you're referring to the pink header that appears on every page of your site, I suspect that the issue is unrelated to the form because I noticed the same thing happening with some of the other pages and there's no JotForm form on those pages. For instance, sometimes your About page looked like the first screenshot below and at other times it looked like the second. Notice how the "Buy a CLUB WOW Card" appears only in the second screenshot:
I'm not sure what could be causing this.
- drakeladueAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 12:03 PMActually no the problem is pushing the entire page up and causing the form
to fall under the header.
- drakeladueAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 12:05 PMThis is is not the issue. I've taken it out and put it back in in both
cases the form is still pushing up the entire page.
- drakeladueAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 12:06 PMOOPS I am sorry. What I really mean is that its pushing the page down.
The header disappears under the bookmark bar when before it didn't
- drakeladueAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 12:09 PMObservation: It looks like the page is reading the top of the form fram as
the top of the page.
- drakeladueAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Definetly the form, added another header at the page break still loading the new page to the top of the form and pushing down the entire page. I really think its the iframe causing it to be pushed up. Unfortunately I have no other choice ith this web site
- drakeladueAnswered on May 19, 2013 at 02:02 PM
HEY fixed it!!!! Tell everyone they should not copy and Image <hr>s it keeps the id from the one you creaed first then when it loads the new pagebrak the window will move to where the last ID was
- drakeladueAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 07:35 PM
I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
CEO/Owner at Brand X Mobile
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area
Confirm that you know Drake LaDue:
You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Click to unsubscribe:
(c) 2012 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.