- tdsporeAsked on May 20, 2013 at 12:29 PMHi there. We've just noticed that the forms are not sent to our mail recipient which is email@example.com. May we request to check if it is under your bounce list? If yes, please remove it. We will check from our side to accept emails coming from jotform. Thank you very much.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 12:44 PM
I check and this email id is not in our bounce list. As per our email server log, i see the emails are getting delivered to your email id. Here is the log for your reference:
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[20/May/2013:07:03:50 -0400] 31354441856455 AmazonSES Sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org - MessageID:0000013ec19c0d84-7b37f027-71ba-4538-b5ac-2ac2132e98cf-000000 - RequestId:f327db1e-c13c-11e2-a5af-232e0fd4897c
I did a test submission on your form and see that email was sent. Here is the log for your reference:
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[20/May/2013:12:41:07 -0400] 31354441856455 AmazonSES Sent email to email@example.com - MessageID:0000013ec2d0d87e-321b1035-862c-4d04-b1b8-774b28147379-000000 - RequestId:11747658-c16c-11e2-bda9-15fc8109891b
Request you to please check if the emails are getting delivered to your SPAM folder.
- tdsporeAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 12:45 PMThe message you sent requires that you verify that you
are a real live human being and not a spam source.
To complete this verification, simply reply to this message and leave
the subject line intact or click the link below:
The headers of the message sent from your address are shown below:
From firstname.lastname@example.org Tue May 21 00:43:15 2013
Received: from us-cms.jotservers.com ([184.108.40.206]:39471)
by sg.completemail.net with esmtps (TLSv1:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:256)
for email@example.com; Tue, 21 May 2013 00:43:14 +0800
Received: from us-cms.jotservers.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by us-cms.jotservers.com (8.14.4/8.14.3/Debian-5+lenny1) with ESMTP id r4KGi7ZR006593
for ; Mon, 20 May 2013 12:44:08 -0400
Received: (from www-data@localhost)
by us-cms.jotservers.com (8.14.4/8.14.3/Submit) id r4KGi6HX006592;
Mon, 20 May 2013 12:44:06 -0400
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 12:44:06 -0400
- tdsporeAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Looks like it is indeed going to the SPAM folder. Thank you for the verification. We will adjust from our side. You guys are really great in supporting users.
- pinoytechAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 12:59 AM
You might like to take a look at this article also an apply into your form.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.