- ghobishAsked on May 20, 2013 at 08:57 PM
A client uploaded a file to me and reported an error on submission. I did recieve the file, but not the PDF that usually accompanies it, nor was I informed of the upload via email as I normally am.
I am attaching a screenshot he sent me of the error.Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 20, 2013 at 11:58 PM
You are much right , even the stand alone version fo the form is not working. I was able to see the same error, so I am forwarding this to our 2nd level engineers
- ghobishAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Thanks, I was wondering what those jpgs that showed up in my dropbox were!
Nice image of Saturn!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Does that mean the files arrived to your dropbox folder anyways?
- ghobishAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 01:01 AMYes but no form
JotForm Support Forum wrote:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 03:44 AM
I see, we'll add that on the report. We'll update you via this thread once this is fixed.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 07:51 AM
Problem is related with your FTP integration.
Our system couldn't connect to your FTP server to upload the files and it fails. I have removed your FTP integration and everything is working as it should be.