- cqcamptxAsked on April 15, 2011 at 04:42 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 09:57 PM
Cqcamptx, I know exactly what you mean but to my knowledge, there\'s no way to disable auto-save. I will add this to our feature request list.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 03:02 AM
I am sorry to interfere but my fellow support agent abajan may have missed this.
To disable auto-save:
1. Right click in a whitespace (any space which does not contain fields)
2. In the context menu that appears, click Disable Auto-save
Hope this helps. Thank you for using Jotform.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 03:27 AM
Oops! Thanks Neil. We need to update the user guide with that info (along with other things but I have been unable to update the guide for a while).
- cqcamptxAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 07:21 AM
Sirs, Thank you very much for this assistance. It helps tons. I save frequently, but not right in the middle of typing some words every 30 seconds. Dan