- rlgiordanoAsked on April 15, 2011 at 07:52 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 10:37 PM
When I cloned your form and changed the color of one of the free text fields, it updated okay. I changed one of the headings from blue to orange. Here is the result:
Here is what I did. With the form loaded in the form builder, I
1. clicked on the field
2. clicked "Edit HTML"
3. selected the text with my mouse
4. clicked the capital "A" toolbar button
5. clicked the color of my choice (orange)
6. saved the change
Is this what you did? Did you select the text before clicking the "A"?