- NVieiraAsked on May 21, 2013 at 10:52 AM
I want to put this formulaire on my site! Is it possible with JOTFORM Builder!?
Thank you for your help
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM
I guess you mean, if you can create the same form from the image provided. The headers are most likely not possible, but you can create a table using our Matrix Field - this is under "Survey Tools" in our form builder.
Please try that.
- NVieiraAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 12:17 PMThank you very much for your help!
I wonder if I could control matrix cells with (not header)!?
- pinoytechAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM
If you want to remove matrix field header which is something to look like this:
Just simply inject this custom css into your form.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- NVieiraAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 03:39 PMLook! For me is crucial control with cells (with or without header)! Is it possible!?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 05:02 PM
I don't see any option where you can controll the cells. You can still download your form's source code and achieve the same look of your form.
Let us know if this is okay with you and we will be happy to help you.