- ms4274Asked on May 21, 2013 at 01:33 PM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 01:40 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question. Do you mean to ask you want to send email to an address which comes from user input?
Request you to please elaborate your question.
- ms4274Answered on May 21, 2013 at 01:43 PM
Sorry -- in reality I want a department administrator to be able to tell a new hire to fill out a personal information form. After the new hire clicks on Submit, the email notification should go to this department administrator. My problem is that I have 25 department administrators. How could I pre-populate the email address in the notification settings based on the department administrator who sends the request to the new hire? Hope that makes sense. Thanks.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 02:00 PM
Yes, I have understood your requirement now.
Actually there are two possibilities to achieve your requirement:
1. Pre-populate the email field with URL parameters. Refer this guide: Prepopulating the fields to your JotForm via URL parameters
2. Create a list of administrators in your form and then based on the selected value you can send email by using conditions. Please refer this guide: How to send to a specific email address based on a selection
Let us know if you need further assistance.