- thisiswhatwetrainforAsked on May 21, 2013 at 02:05 PM
Why is there so much padding on my GO button text on top?
Also how can I align my form all the way to the left?
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 02:12 PM
Hello there! I checked your source code and I saw that among your injected CSS code is this
padding:0 20px; height:32px; line-height:32px; border:1px solid #70ad2e; background:#5aae00 url(https://cms.jotform.com/uploads/image_upload/image_upload/global/6141_form_button.gif) repeat-x; color:#fff; cursor:pointer; text-align:center;
You can simply adjust that or delete it entirely in order to remove the padding on your GO button
- thisiswhatwetrainforAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 02:21 PM
Thanks, I just updated it and nothing changed....
Any other advice?
- JotForm SupportMorianAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 02:30 PM
Please change the line height value to 16px
That will center the "Go" of the button. =)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 02:35 PM
To align the form all the way to the left, simply inject this CSS code to your form.
margin: 0px !important;
To center the button text, as per suggested by Morian, use this CSS:
line-height: 16px !important;
Let us know if you require further assistance. Thanks!
- thisiswhatwetrainforAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 03:23 PM
Thanks guys, still not working...any other suggestions?
- pinoytechAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 03:39 PM
I've fixed your form for you by injecting this custom css into your form.
margin-left: 0px !important;
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- thisiswhatwetrainforAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 04:17 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 04:22 PM
It's my pleasure! Is there anything we can help you?