- marltonrecAsked on May 27, 2010 at 09:32 AMI am trying to send the results of a matrix grid in an email. The values are coming thru but not the labels on the individual line items. See below "Beverage Order" below. Does anyone know a fix? Thanks
Phone Number 676 5555555 Sport Baseball Beverage Order -
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 27, 2010 at 09:42 AMWe are aware of this problem. We will find a solution so that Matrix answers would be shown in a better format.
Thanks for your patience.
- marltonrecAnswered on May 27, 2010 at 11:33 AMThanks for the speedy reply. Not sure if you can answer but are we looking at days, weeks or months?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 28, 2010 at 03:22 AMProbably weeks.
- dstartAnswered on June 18, 2010 at 11:57 AMAny progress on fixing this in emails and in reports= excel & grid reports?thank deb
- jblashillAnswered on June 21, 2010 at 08:49 AMWhile waiting for a fix, is there a suggested work-around? My problem is that I'd rather not ask the organization I'm setting this form up for to log into a website to see the submitted data. Thus, the email notifications must contain all information needed..Thanks!
- serkanAnswered on February 17, 2011 at 03:29 AM
This problem is fixed now. Thanks for reporting.