- bossnetworkAsked on May 21, 2013 at 02:29 PM
WHEN I INSERT THE IFRAME CODE FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM TO BE VIEWED, CAN THE FORM BE OPENED IN A NEW WINDOW VS. HAVING THE APPLICATION TO BE ON TEH SAME PAGE AS THE CONTENT?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 02:39 PM
If you'd like to embed the form as a pop-up window, use our pop-up embed code instead. Here's how to get it.
Let me know if you want something else. Thanks!
- pinoytechAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 04:09 PM
Please consider checking this article also in addition to my colleague's response.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- bossnetworkAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 07:17 PM
Thank you for your help! God bless you guys!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 08:06 PM
You are welcome! Our pleasure to help! If you have any further questions, concerns or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us again.