What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
There are 2 ways you can email a form to a person.
(1) You can send the Direct Form Link to the person via an email in your Personal Email Account.
(2) You can use the Embed Method to send an the Form via an Email from your Account
You can accomplish this by following the next steps:
- Go to My Forms tab in the top menu.
- There choose the form you want to sed through e-mail. After that click on the More option that appears in the right side of the form, then in the dorp-down menu select "Create PDF Form".
- After that a PDF file with your form will be downloaded automatically.
Then you can open your e-mail account and choose to attach the pdf file and send it with a message.
I hope this help you.