- sccadmin1Asked on May 21, 2013 at 05:01 PM
- KadeJMAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 05:43 PM
There are 2 ways you can email a form to a person.
(1) You can send the Direct Form Link to the person via an email in your Personal Email Account.
(2) You can use the Embed Method to send an the Form via an Email from your Account
- EliezerNAnswered on May 21, 2013 at 05:43 PM
You can accomplish this by following the next steps:
- Go to My Forms tab in the top menu.
- There choose the form you want to sed through e-mail. After that click on the More option that appears in the right side of the form, then in the dorp-down menu select "Create PDF Form".
- After that a PDF file with your form will be downloaded automatically.
Then you can open your e-mail account and choose to attach the pdf file and send it with a message.
I hope this help you.