- sandeepeecsAsked on May 22, 2013 at 07:36 PM
Can I add rules in a form like,
if field1 is filled in by the user then, make field 2 required.
For instance, if there is a field called 'Job qualification' then, make the 'job start date' and 'job end date' required, only if the 'job qualification' field is filled in.
Please let me know.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 07:54 PM
Yes. You can achieve this using the conditional logic feature of the form. Here is a guide about it http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
But I would like to clarify to you that it will not be possible in making a field property becomes "required" or "not required".
Instead you can make the field accessible or not accessible using condition logic.
Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- sandeepeecsAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 08:24 PM
Thank you for the prompt response.
This solves the issue I have been having.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 08:29 PM
You're quite welcome. =) We're glad to know all is good now.
Feel free to contact us again anytime for any other assistance needed.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 02, 2014 at 03:34 PM
I create a separate post for your inquiry here http://www.jotform.com/answers/437873
We will attend to it separately. Please use that thread for updated response.