- rbisioAsked on April 16, 2011 at 04:36 PM
How do I add the form in facebook now that there is no longer a FBML application?
- DanielGriffinAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 06:07 PM
I don't use Facebook so I can't be 100% sure, but I've just done some reading on the web and apparently it is still possible to add forms using an iframe application on your facebook page. Have a look at this tutorial in our user guide on how to do that:
- Tim WareAnswered on April 19, 2011 at 05:21 PM
- rbisioAnswered on April 20, 2011 at 03:18 PM
Hi Thanks for the info but when I copy and paste the code from jotform and click submit I get the message "Navigation to this page has been cancelled" Any suggestions?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 20, 2011 at 04:06 PM
Have you tried the solution offered by Daniel? This user guide - http://www.jotform.com/help/82-Add-Form-to-Facebook-using-an-iframe-application - has worked well for users who correctly followed the steps outlined.
Take a look at this Example Page made possible by creating an iframe application dedicated for the contact form.
- rbisioAnswered on April 20, 2011 at 05:51 PM
Yes I did also try that and keep getting 404 page not found so they had suggested the tab press application. I did follow the steps and was able to successfully create and add the application but then when you try to use it, the error pops up.
- allanftdAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 06:55 AM
The Error 404 Page not found message tells you that the webpage, d
Hope this information will be helpful. Please let us know if we cna be of further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 06:58 AM
Like I mentioned in my previous post, that particular solution has worked well for a lot of our users. It would be better if you stick to that so we can help you figure out the cause of problem and eventually fix it.
Please try setting up your iframe application again, following the instructions in our user guide. Take note of this part of the user guide:
Be sure to enter your form's direct URL
To get your form's URL:
1. While inside the Form Builder, click Preview
2. In the Preview window, highlight and copy the Form URL
Now get back to the user guide, and do the remaining steps. Let us know if you need any clarifications.
- allanftdAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 12:15 PM
Sorry but we have to delete your latest post since it was unintelligible. Kindly post it again so that we can assist you further.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- rbisioAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 09:45 AM
I tried gong through the whole process again and got the message. "Content was blocked because it was not siigned by a valid security certificate. I clicked to view block page and then got the 404 error. I am so frustrated. Could it be a security setting? I went through my facebook account and everything seems fine.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 11:22 AM
Would it be possible to show us a screenshot of your application's Facebook Integrations ettings?
To go to your app's Facebook Integration settings:
1. Go to http://www.facebook.com/developers
2. Click on your application's name in the right hand side of the page
3. In your "My Apps" page, click Edit Settings. This can be found on the right side of the page
4. Click Facebook Integration
Also, can you please give me the link to your Facebook Page? I tried every single scenario on how to replicate the error you are getting but I always fail. I think it would be best if we could see your FB page to be able to find what's causing the problem.
I'll await your reply.
- rbisioAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 08:55 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 11:56 AM
Please post your reply again as your previous posting came out as a blank response. We would like to hear from you soon. Thank you.