- LDMediaAsked on April 17, 2011 at 02:05 AM
I'm looking to allow group admins of a networking service to create on demand registration forms for events they own via my Jotform account without having them sign into my account or be able to see my other forms.
Essentially I want to sub-let my account space to cut out the lag time for manual form creation on my part, and speed things up for users of my site. Less frustration all round! (Not to mention killing off google form use for managing group/event registrations.)
I'd see it going a little something like this:
- I would define a number of template forms in my account. (style, number / type of field etc)
Define Modifications and Create
- A user would complete a form on my website defining form content (choose template, define field names, types, sub text, help text, payment object details, set email address for form alerts) OR Data would be pre-filled from their account.
- My site to use Jotform API to create form in my account
Log Verification of Creation, Deploy Form, Query Submissions
- My site to Retrieve from Jotform:
- Created Form ID(for future form interaction / editing),
- Code to embed form on user's group page,
- Query results for submission summary
- CSV of submission summary
- Within my site I would log IDs for forms created by a user against their account - allowing display, and options to delete or edit active forms 'owned' by that user.
Does a Jotform API currently exist that could do this?
Any chance of one being in the works? :)
Keep up the good work,
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 17, 2011 at 11:32 AM
I believe that what you want to achieve is now available through the Jotform Licensing Solutions. Our Jotform hosted and Jotform application solutions will enable you to provide separate user accounts to those group of people you are talking about.
If you have additional questions regarding the packages, feel free to ask again and I will have this topic escalated to the appropriate people who are more capable of answering questions about our licensing solutions.