- kelsymayAsked on May 23, 2013 at 03:43 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on May 23, 2013 at 05:13 PM
You might like to take a look at this article for more detailed information.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- EliezerNAnswered on May 23, 2013 at 05:34 PM
Do you refer to How to get your Form Source Code?
You only have to follow the steps into the previous guide. Don't have it clear yet? Lets do it again, then.
- First while editing your form click on Setup and Embed tab, then go to Embed Form.
- After that go to Source option.
-Then if you want to have the CSS code you can download the code in a compressed folder by doing click on the link here that appears in the pop-aup window or copy the source code that is in the frame.
-Then go the Download files of your PC and you will a zipped folder
- Double click into that folder, you'll see the next:
And that's it!
I hope this help.