Google Integration with one of my forms - fields don't match with submitted data

  • Profile Image
    fowlervilleub
    Asked on May 23, 2013 at 07:40 PM

    I have created a form "TURN IT UP Vacation Bible School June 17-21, 2013" with Google Drive integration. That integration is working, however the data responses submitted to my Google doc do not match up with the Form field names that are populated in row 1 of the Google doc spreadsheet...

  • Profile Image
    jonathan
    Answered on May 23, 2013 at 08:11 PM

    Hi,

    Have you tried removing and re-integrate the form to Google Doc spreadsheet to refresh the integration? Usually this process tend to resolve issues due to browser's cache causing delays.

    I also did checked your form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/31426885460963 , but I could not see it integrated to Google Docs spreadsheet at this time?

    Please check again and update us of the results.

    Thanks.

  • Profile Image
    fowlervilleub
    Answered on May 23, 2013 at 09:05 PM

    The integration had been setup when the form was created (form hadn't been used without integration). I have integration disabled as I think I can simply use the functionality to export submissions to Excel in this case.

    I tried removing and reintegrating before disabling altogether...one submission worked correctly, another submitted just a few minutes later did not.

  • Profile Image
    jonathan
    Answered on May 23, 2013 at 09:39 PM

    Hi,

    I could not reproduce the issue with forms integrated to Google docs at this time. Perhaps this is only isolated to your form's case.

    We can check this further if you'd like to. (I need your feedback since you already opted to use the Excel download instead, which is also fine.)

    You can provide us more details about it. Sharing the integrated google spreadsheet URL to us should help us see how the issue happens on your submissions.

    Thanks.

  • Profile Image
    fowlervilleub
    Answered on May 23, 2013 at 10:10 PM

    I'll try duplicating the form and testing Google integration, since my current form is now live. Thanks!